Integra Gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_ms

Feeling the Heat
Jan 28, 2008
Upstate NY on VT Border
The air sensor gasket on my Integra is pretty well shot as is the air sensor. Both need to be replaced
What are you using for a gasket as there does not seem to be one listed anywhere. My thought is I may be able to use a Low Limit switch gasket.
What do you folks use??

The air sensor gasket on my Integra is pretty well shot as is the air sensor. Both need to be replaced
What are you using for a gasket as there does not seem to be one listed anywhere. My thought is I may be able to use a Low Limit switch gasket.
What do you folks use??
You can use anything.Heat is not an issue there,the big thing is not to have an air leak as this would/could affect the air being drawn over it.Thick(about same as orignal) and soft would be best(any auto parts store) but you could use paper towel or beer box if you had to_Or just cut up a piece of wall insulation.Orignal was probably lytherm or some other ceramic,but everybody does not have that laying around.Seen them run fine without gasket,but I always put back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.