integra II problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinosdad

Oct 13, 2011
bristol ct
I picked up a integra II pellet stove for my barn and just got it piped and lit it today. my problem is it runs through its startup mode perfectly, auger/exhaust blower everything good, but once it goes into normal operation it ends up going out because the auger it seems is only giving short cycles{you can hear it and watch the on time from the led on the control board} from what I've been able to educate myself on these units the fresh air inlet sensor might be at fault? the unit was in the previous owners shed last winter unused, could it {the sensor} need to be cleaned with some kind of solvent? thanks , Scott

Are you running in auto or manual? Either way check the % output - short bursts of auger motor sounds like the % output maybe very low. Do you get an error code when it shuts down? Once the startup cycle completes does the convection blower kick into high? Perhaps the low temp sensor does not get satisfied sensing lack of a sufficient flame?

augers on those things tend to feed in short bursts. You can program the board to adjust feed cycles, as well as exh fan speeds at different feed rates.

Check the low temp sensor in the exhaust housing. If its "on" condition is not satisfied the stove will shut down thinking it didn't get suffiently lit. If that is ok I would check the air input sensor in the inlet tube. Carefolly clean the end of the sensor board. There are two circuits there one on each "arm" one is a reference and the other is a circuit that detects the air flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.