Intellidyne HW 3250 and boiler integration

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceguy4

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
I had my Intellidyne HW 3250 Way before I had 2 boilers. This devise guarantees a 10% savings with a $$$ back guarantee. I have found it priceless in the integration of my pellet boiler helping to make them work better "together" It "holds off the firing of my oil boiler in most cases except when it is very cold and I am recovering temps from my 11 DEEP set back thermostats. During this time BOTH boilers work in conjunction with each other to limit runtime on circulators (circulate at a higher temp) As of 2/28/2014 this season my oil burner has just gone over 20 hours run time (tracked by intellidyne )....that equals 17.8 gallons of heating oil (.75 nozzle X..20 hours X .89{actual gallons/hr @ 140 psi}) I can live with that. and my system is completely automatic...

The Intellidyne control works well. I have had more than 1 customer save over 30% on oil with this control. The more zones you have the better it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.