Interesting CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0AXS

Burning Hunk
Feb 2, 2014
Nowthen, MN
Not really one for the "laugh of the day" thread, but interesting nonetheless. The price isn't bad, but he's selling the wood because he had a chimney fire and is switching to a gas fireplace. He says the wood is "well seasoned and ready to burn", but he apparently just bought the wood this winter. I'm guessing it's not as well seasoned as he thinks, and that quite possibly led to the chimney fire.

yze3yju3.jpg

Yep The Cl person bought the seller cool aid about seasoned wood, as I have stated before most is only seasoned with 2 stroke exhaust and bar oil.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
About every 3 cl add is spelled that way. Likely it is something akin to the Chinese version of the metric system or grades of bolts.

Must be musical wood, huh? Chord...

About every 7th thread here does the same thing . . . chord for cord . . . and then there are the folks who call chainsaw bars "blades".

Makes me wonder if their "chord" is a pickup bed full......

Maybe a chord of wood is what fits in a grand piano? Then, you have a baby chord in a baby grand....for the Hyundai Accent wood movers.

Status
Not open for further replies.