interesting find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malibuman00

Oct 24, 2008
Southern Maine
I was in my local Wal-mart today and noticed they had unwrapped pellets. I checked and they were Pennington's ($5.96 a bag), but on the outside plastic the tag read Pennington/Energex with the state of origin. Is Energex now supplying Pennington?

hmm, that is interesting , i know pennington has 5 plants throughout the eastern half of the country i cannot imagine them needing energex to supply them with that many mills , might be the other way around as well with penning making for energex.

note this is pure speculation on my part having worked with both companies in the past i wouldnt want either to think i was creating rumors.

edit: i wonder if thats somthing that walmart did , maybe they buy from both manufacturers and placed a "catchall either or" label of their own on the outer wrap

stoveguy2esw said:
..........edit: i wonder if thats somthing that walmart did , maybe they buy from both manufacturers and placed a "catchall either or" label of their own on the outer wrap

Mike, the same thought crossed my mind when I read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.