Interesting read. A sweet, sweet wood burning product.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My version seems to have been redacted. Very interested in reading this- did he do the mod, or is it a commercial system? Does the pellet cost screw up his margins as compared to cut-yer-own?

Feeble minds want to know

No idea. Just saw it in the news. Interesting, glad to see young people getting involved in business.

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
You need to answer a simple question to see the article. Check out the kid's website and dig that pellet fired evaporator.

http://www.parkermaple.com/

I don't know what to tell you. When I click on the link in the O.P. it opens up for me and the article is there.

I'll have to forward this to my little brother. He started years ago making syrup in my parents' front yard and finished it in their kitchen. This year he sectioned off the back part of their barn for a stainless and concrete wood fired boiler. He's got most of the initiative, what he's lacking is a customer base and the salesmanship to build that.

Reactions: 7acres
Status
Not open for further replies.