interesting tactic to get the stove tech to your place faster!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lousyweather

had a gal call the other day with some issues with her stove.....when told that it would be a bit before we can get there (yea, pretty busy), she chimed in and said that "she looks like Angelina Jolie, bakes cookies all day long, and cleans the house in the buff"! lol.......gotta love a customer with a keen sense of humor! She didnt look like Angelina, BTW.

But I bet you ran right over! She wins. hehe. I'd say she's "pretty". Pretty smart! hehehaha :lol:

How where the cookies and was she naked?(yep! bonified pig here!) :cheese:

I bake like a pro...and I was naked.

j-takeman said:
But I bet you ran right over! She wins. hehe. I'd say she's "pretty". Pretty smart! hehehaha :lol:

How where the cookies and was she naked?(yep! bonified pig here!) :cheese:

actually, I didnt run right over, the tech eventually went out there....tho not that day......oddly enough, she wasnt there when he got there.....the only thing there to greet him was a potbelly pig wandering around the kitchen.....and he didnt speak english, didnt cook, and certainly didnt look like Angelina...although, he WAS naked!

Should have told her the stove wasn't broken enough to warrant a visit from the tech if she could still wander around the house in the BUFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.