INterlikin 20 hour Overnight Burn Technology

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MovingOffGrid

Jan 2, 2009
North Cascade Mtns
THE PROBLEM:

Genuine Overnight Burns depend on many factors:

- Firebox Size
- Chimney Diameter, Height and Placement on Interior or Exterior Wall
- Wood Type
- Wood Seasoning (moisture)
- Outside Temperature and Drafting

With the INterlikind software attached to INterlikind's automated dampening and air flow control Thermostat - attach your PC via any USB2 interface port, then simply boot up the INterlikind software Program from the desktop and assign your own custom parameters to the above critical factors for your own home and wood burning apparatus - AND ... as your wood changes or outside ambient temperature fluctuates, you can manually re-assign new parameters through the easy software interface, to compensate for your changing burn times. No more poor overnight or wasteful burns - BURN IT RIGHT WITH INTERLIKIND!

EXCITING NEWS
VER 1.2 - Expected release dates are Sept 2025
Coming in Ver 1.2, is INterlikin's new ESP software add on, that can be easily interfaced with your local weather reports via ultraspeed 50 Megabit to-the-second-download, creating a moment by moment adjustment to your burning methods. !!!!

NOW - take the guess work out of heating with wood, with INterlikind USB air control module - only $399.00 at your nearest dealer. Future upgrades to Ver 1.2 REAL TIME WEATHER adjustment software, will be offered at low monthly subscription rates for the first 1000 purchasers. :)

- - - - - >

:) OK ... yes I'm just kidding - but you get my drift - the real fun comes by our own interface with burning wood - enjoy and Happy New Year!

Happy new year too. You had me there. Kinda felt like getting a tellermarketer call during dinner. Very creative though.

I can't to see ShamWoW Vince pushin this one. probably look like William DeFoe after a month in the Sahara.

Status
Not open for further replies.