Intrepid II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetmech

Dec 8, 2007
Dillsburg PA
Intrepid up and cruising at 500 with Cat engaged.... 33 degrees OAT this morning, 72 in house. looking forward to burning season this year. My little brother just installed at Jotul f100 and is learning to burn that stove, very attractive unit and fun to watch burn...

Nice. Intrepids are cute little stoves. I almost bought one, and coincidentally considered the F100 as well.

How do you like the top loading feature? I thought it was a neat idea when I looked at one.

its one of the best features of the stove, i was used to top loading with my defiant encore... plus this stove is a real heater, despite its size it puts out some heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.