Intro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kork

Nov 25, 2008
Southern NJ
I just wanted to take a few and say hay to everyone. My wife and I just purchased a Jotul Oslo and are having it installed on the 18th. of Dec barring anything unforseen. Just wanted to say thanks for all the info I've been able to gleam off of this site in the past week or so. I haven't had a stove for approx 7yrs. and boy thing are changing all the time. Looking foreward to visiting often and learning much in the future.
Hank

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the Oslo. You will have a warm future. :coolsmile:

Welcome to the club.

Welcome to hearth.com . . . now as a member who has benefited from all the great advice here you are required to a) post the pre-requisite photo of your installed stove and b) answer at least one other poster's question about an installation, stove performance, etc. :) ;)

All kidding aside, yeah . . . this is a great site which has helped many, many folks in deciding what to purchase, how to install it safely and how to maintain it safely.

P.S. As a former wood burner from way back and now a born-again woodburner I suspect you'll really like how much woodstoves have changed . . . and I suspect you'll love the Oslo.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm like a kid waiting for X-mas. I was amazed at how much thing have changed in the woodburner world, the "first" thing I learned was that I'm not 32yrs old anymore, so I immediatly contracted with the stove dealer to perform the install.
Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.