Introducing the Kinsman Stoves/Breckwell Signature series

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
This is the Kinsman Stove Signature Big E.

Now taking orders

Eric

Attachments

• sig small1.jpg
    sig small1.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 767
  • sig small.jpg
    sig small.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 770
Like the stove, but the color...Is it going to be a pumpkin for halloween

That is Mojave Red.

Eric

Attachments

• sig small2.jpg
    sig small2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 672
Sorry bout that. The 2nd pic does look more red than orange.

Is that the autographed model and....... does it come with a company hat like the one on ebay a while back????

kinsman stoves said:
This is the Kinsman Stove Signature Big E.

Now taking orders

Eric

Nice looking stove Eric.....glad somebody finally put some color on one of these stoves. Any other features "unique" to that model, or (other than the color) it's a standard Big E?

Yes they are still available and I have knit hats being made as we speak.

Stay warm.

Eric

Attachments

• P1040141.JPG
    P1040141.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 646
No more room in my house to fit another pellet stove in
so I'll take a hat instead please ;-)

What kind of heat does it throw and how much does one cost? Other things like how much does the hopper hold, auto ignite, thermoetc...?

Sure...right after I buy a Big-E you come out with RED! If only I'd waited a month longer before buying. It looks good Eric. Now about getting one of those hats........

Tom

It is the Breckwell Big E.

"Hot Rod" Automatic Firestarter
Heats up to 2,200 Square Feet
Digital One-Touch Control with Diagnostics
Up to 55,000 BTU Heat Input
13 Tube Heat Exchange System
Up to 140 lb. Hopper Capacity
81% Fuel Efficiency
Two Thermostat modes: high/low or on/off
Five Heat Settings
Low Speed Trim Setting
Limited Five-Year Warranty
EPA Exempt

All I did was some paint work and love.

It will be going into the home office when I complete the tile work and flooring. Currently a P-24 on one end (frontroom and heats the kids rooms that are above the frontroom) and this will heat the Office, main Bath, kitchen, dinning room, and our bedroom. Overall about 2,500 sqft with 1,700 the main floor. We are on a slab so no basement.

Eric

Hmmmmm-door does open opposite than mine too. Nice job, Eric. I might have bought one of those but, I have already bought two this year. Everybody talks about how ugly the Big E is, but I don't see it that way at all. It looks very efficient!!!

Eric,

How about some Logo stoves, say blue with white letters (<<<<<< look to the left) :exclaim:

Hmmmmm if it sells I have to see. Never thought of that. Need to look into the airbrushing.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Hmmmmm if it sells I have to see. Never thought of that. Need to look into the airbrushing.

Eric
You'd need to look into licensing as well. All of the sports team logos (including college sports) are copyrighted and/or trademarked and require product licensing agreements to be used by third parties.

Digger, my voice of reason.

Thanks
Eric

Pick up only from Brookfield, Ohio 44403
$2,200.00 I can also autograph and number for a small fee.
Eric

with a few Stove bright cans of paint anyone can have a colored stove
here is Enviro Omega in Mojave Red.
omegared.jpg

omegasidepaint.jpg

Did Colonel Sanders give away the secret recipe?
Did David Copperfield tell how his magic is done?

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Eric
A "fee" for the autograph? I thought this was the "Kinsman Stoves/Breckwell Signature series" stove. Doesn't that suggest a signature is included?

Just like a stove mfg - always squeezing the customer for more $...

:) ;-)

DiggerJim said:
kinsman stoves said:
Eric
A "fee" for the autograph? I thought this was the "Kinsman Stoves/Breckwell Signature series" stove. Doesn't that suggest a signature is included?

Just like a stove mfg - always squeezing the customer for more $...

:) ;-)

I do not think you understand my sales tactics. I am here for the customer. My own personal agenda is not taken into consideration. I do all in my power to keep the bottom line cost to the absolute lowest and at the same time give the customer every option available.

I live my life to serve others.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
I do not think you understand my sales tactics. I am here for the customer. My own personal agenda is not taken into consideration. I do all in my power to keep the bottom line cost to the absolute lowest and at the same time give the customer every option available.
LOL! You could charge extra for different colors of ink too...and a hand drawn Pellet Pig logo for those who want the really special stove :)

Status
Not open for further replies.