ipotty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Wondering if any of you young family guys or gals have one of these....??

http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-iPotty-Activity-Seat/dp/B00B3G8UGQ/
Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 8.47.14 PM.png

Amazing I ever learned to take a poop.

A whole new meaning for "computer chit".

Next problem will be getting the kid off so you can clean it out. If they make it a flushing appliance, someday there'll be a story about a kid who's been on the potty for 14 years and has earned two college degrees online. And he's taking his start-up public.

This is setting up a new generation for the orgasmatron, or the iScrew as it is affectionately called.

First computer app that will have a paper trail.

OMG - there IS an APP for THAT.;lol

There is now an app and associated hardware for your sleeping habits. It has a little sensor that goes under your pillow and communicates with another device as well as your smartphone and reports on everything from ambient light to noise - and it also plays sleeping mood sounds, etc.

Heck, I'd go nuts thinking about all the metrics!

There is now an app and associated hardware for your sleeping habits. It has a little sensor that goes under your pillow and communicates with another device as well as your smartphone and reports on everything from ambient light to noise - and it also plays sleeping mood sounds, etc.

Heck, I'd go nuts thinking about all the metrics!

If you have a really hard time with sleeping, or possibly have a snoring/apnea problem I could see the potential value in an app like that. It's probably similar to what the sleep study centers use to evaluate sleeping problems. Beyond that, yeah, not seeing how it would actually help, especially for us data driven nerds.

Companion app is for the iPeed

Reactions: Dune
Had a blast reading the reviews!

No way in hell one of them will ever come into this house.

Thanks,

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.