Is a Pellet Stove a Redneck Thing ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bill3rail said:
I have always said that I am a NY Redneck!
Just installing a Pellet Stove adds to the ambiance of a redneck mansion!
More guns than I know because I do not keep track of them!
More ammo than I am aware of.
No pickup, but I am always looking for one! I need a truck to haul the pellets in.

Bill

you mean in which to haul the pellets.

JUST KIDDING! lol :)

If you have a set of steer horns on the front of your pellet stove, you might be a redneck.

If you're back patio is made of 4 pallets from your delivery of pellet stove pellets, you just might be a redneck...

joe_pinehill said:
If you're back patio is made of 4 pallets from your delivery of pellet stove pellets, you just might be a redneck...

I've built things from pallets.

smoke show said:
joe_pinehill said:

Uh Oh, me to. :red:

dw06 said:
smoke show said:
joe_pinehill said:

Uh Oh, me to. :red:

Attachments

• pallet-shed-wood.jpg
    pallet-shed-wood.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 560
  • PalletShed032209.jpg
    PalletShed032209.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,021
Pellet shrines? Nice!

Nah neither, but I do have something similar on a smaller scale.

Maybe if you start feeding your stove these kind'a pellets...
dscf7349.jpg
. :lol:

subsailor said:
TLHinCanada said:
fossil said:
Now, you boys are havin' entirely too much fun over here in the Pellet Forum. I'm gonna have to start policin' this area more often. Y'all keep them weapons outta sight, ya hear me? (And it wouldn't hurt if you had a cold beer or a jug o' hooch at hand when you see me drivin' in). :coolsmile:

Reminds me of a bar I walked into up north, as you entered there was a sign "leave guns and knives in vehicle" I thought it was cute until I dropped in one Friday night.

Where's "up north" to you?

That would be in the small town of sprucedale (sprucedale hotel). Went in on a wintery Friday evening, there was two pickup trucks in the parking lot. Two hundred snow mobiles out back. You got to be tough (the wife says its the beer) in the great white north, at this moment (it's 26 degrees) I'm smoking a turkey.

PA_Clinker said:
Maybe if you start feeding your stove these kind'a pellets...
dscf7349.jpg
. :lol:

Damn,

How about dried moose pellets. Bigger than deer and more in the pile! Plenty of them up here in Maine.

Now that's giving me ideas. A pellet storage shed, made from pellet pallets...

<Jeff Foxworthy>
If you have five tons of pellets and your wife only has four teeth, You might be a redneck!
</Jeff Foxworthy>

smoke show said:
Dinger said:
Waterbug said:
Is a Pellet Stove a Redneck Thing?

Shooooot NO!

slash cut chrome pipes must be pouring black smoke. black as coal.

Can I get a header on my exhaust to make it sound louder?

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.