Is anyone just hankering for a Death By Burger!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

Woodstock Inn in NH

See menu below! I got the the Near Death Experience which is a 9oz Burger ! That was plenty!

Attachments

• IMG02780-20120626-1725.jpg
    IMG02780-20120626-1725.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG02782-20120626-1755.jpg
    IMG02782-20120626-1755.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 258

Attachments

• IMG02781-20120626-1729.jpg
    IMG02781-20120626-1729.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 153
Wonder how many calories is in that monster

I call a 9oz burger the appetizer. And yes, the scale said 169 lbs last night.

Man that looks good.

I spy a bit of lettuce on the plate, so it must be healthy.......... ;)

Reactions: firebroad
I call a 9oz burger the appetizer. And yes, the scale said 169 lbs last night.

Man that looks good.

I will friggin take two of those mudders...yum...and give me a whole plate full of those mashed taters..Wall o shame...hmmm...
And yes, the scale said 120 lbs last night....without bracelets....with them 123.
thank gawd for fast metabolisms...::-)

Fast metabolism? WTH is that.
I've been drinkin' tons of water, not eating as much, and working outside on the woodstacks for a month and the dang scale keeps yelling at me.
I have lost about 15 lbs., but now stuck at the same spot for a week. Can we all say, "plateau"? Such a nice word,......but not in this context.>>

The bummer is when you cross that point where the weight isn't going up but the pant size is. <>

Thats called a slider around here. This is a real burger and fries.

Home of the belt buster. http://www.evergreenbarandgrill.com/

Hey Smoke This sounds good! Did you get one?

As our slogan says... Home of the world famous Belt Buster.
(4) 1 pound hamburger patties
1 pound bacon
cheese
lettuce
tomatoes
and onions
This is all on one hamburger bun and stands over a foot tall and comes with 1 pound of French fries.
If the customer eats it within 30 minutes, they receive a $20.00 gift certificate and the next Belt Buster free. This burgers meat is locally grown.

Man, I like to eat, but I do know my limitations. Now! If we could only do this with BEER!!!.

KC

Poor Doug

Joey Chestnut ate 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes today winning his 6th straight year Nathan's Fourth of July hot dog eating contest. ;sick

Carry on.

Hey Smoke This sounds good! Did you get one?

As our slogan says... Home of the world famous Belt Buster.
(4) 1 pound hamburger patties
1 pound bacon
cheese
lettuce
tomatoes
and onions
This is all on one hamburger bun and stands over a foot tall and comes with 1 pound of French fries.
If the customer eats it within 30 minutes, they receive a $20.00 gift certificate and the next Belt Buster free. This burgers meat is locally grown.
I tried and failed. ;hm

Joey Chestnut ate 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes today winning his 6th straight year Nathan's Fourth of July hot dog eating contest. ;sick

Carry on.
...and that kills me. Every year some skinny kid scarfs down 60+ hotdogs. I am admittedly overweight, and even when I am really really hungry, I might be able to eat maybe three.

Status
Not open for further replies.