Is Dovre Isle Royale EXACTLY the same as the QuadraFire IR?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slindo

Mar 14, 2008
Maine
I just got the parts to rebuild my Encore, when a Isle Royale turned up nearby. When I was looking for one, there didn't seem to be any within 100 miles of here.

Anyhow, I am thinking of taking a look at it. but its a Dovre not a QF. Anyone know if that makes any difference?

A few years back, Quadrafire bought out Dovre in the US. Over the course of a few years they fazed out the Dovre name. The Isle Royale that Quad now produces is essentially the same stove with a few minor upgrades to things like door handles and the draft control. Any decent Quadrafire dealer will be able to get parts for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.