Is it possible to contact Picture Gallery picture owners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderblock

Jan 21, 2011
NJ
I see a number of designs I'd like the specifics on how they were done.

I don't see the name of the person who posted the picture...could be there and I've missed them.

Thanks!

The pictures in the Gallery consist of ones collected over the years from a variety of sources so who and where they came from is largely unknown.

If you see one that is posted, for example, if anyone posted a picture in this thread, you can contact the poster by sending a PM. There is a link to that just below the avatar where you can see someone's profile or send them a PM.

It would be nice if there was a link to the source thread for pics that came from the forums. I'll add that to the Suggestion Box.

Thanks BeGreen!

I'm most interested in contacting the owners of these pictures:

From the Wood and Coal Stove gallery:

Picture Title Picture Number
Winter Warmth 179
Stone corner Hearth - ready for woodstove 270 and 304

From the Fireplace gallery:

Picture Title Picture Number
Quadrafire built in High Effieciency fireplace 39
EPA Efficient fireplace with friend 113
Fireplace with glass doors 117

From the Pellet gallery: