Is It Unreasonable to Ask for a New Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason that in this day and age a part is not available within a day. There are harman dealers around me and when I asked about stock they told me they were required to keep that many parts in stock or they would not be able to sell Harman stoves. I don't deal with new stoves much but my buddy has one of the new accentras being installed on Oct 10th so we will see. His wife is a .... Let's just say she is very fussy.

well, there is if a part is no longer available......PelletPro? Good luck getting one of those boards.....

All joking aside, its not really often getting the part, so much as getting a tech to actually diagnose and replace it.....this time of year, service times get, well, extended....

Status
Not open for further replies.