Is there a medical diagnosis for something like this?....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnpolk

Sep 15, 2012
It's been a busy spring. Lots of down trees thanks to some spring storms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 235
Justcantstopcuttingititus! No cure yet....... nice stax!

Reactions: zap
FAD Firewood Acquisition Disease, no cure. There have been some noted mutations in to PPD & CBBA ( Pellet Pig Disease & Compressed Biomass Block Acquisition)

Reactions: n3pro
Your only prayer is too stop cold turkey now and have one of the other members remove all that contraband.

Very nice.
Got an estimate of how many stacked cords?
How many years worth of wood?

Now get the rest split & stacked. It's bugging you & us :) LOL

No idea how many cords. I have often wished that I had done a better job stacking it into cord sized piles. I'm sitting on at least a few years worth. I cook maple syrup with it also so hard to say for sure

Super nice looking stacks! As for the disease...no known cure, you can only treat the symptoms with---getting new saws, more pallets to stack on, clearing more space for stacks, building a shed, looking for scrounges... ;)

Looks like almost 1 year's worth. Better keep going!

You talking about the scrawny trees in the back ground?

Hoarder Disorder is the clinical term.
BTW, nice stacks! ==c

Sweet! I look at all that wood and say its money in the bank. Good job!

What exactly is the picture of, I think it's some grass and a pine tree? The picture is only about 1"x1"!

Nice work John and that also looks like an excellent place for drying the wood.

only thing that would make them stacks look better is if they'd be in MY back yard :)

I think Woody Stover got it right......you got a bad case of.......

HOARDER DISORDER

you can only treat the symptoms with---getting new saws, more pallets to stack on, clearing more space for stacks, building a shed, looking for scrounges... ;)

Huh, that's funny. I tried that exact treatment and all I did was end up with a new saw, splitter, 14 more cords of wood, and few thousand lighter in the wallet... Maybe I just didn't try hard enough yet? :p

Reactions: Blue2ndaries
Huh, that's funny. I tried that exact treatment and all I did was end up with a new saw, splitter, 14 more cords of wood, and few thousand lighter in the wallet... Maybe I just didn't try hard enough yet? :p
Yep not hard enough yet need another stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.