Is there any Black Friday log splitter deals

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitry

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2014
CT
Need log splitter 22 -25 t and trailer . Was waiting for Black Friday , but it seems nothing for big items in my area . Hd and lowes got same discounts for it as always . I'm in CT , so no Menards or rural kings . May be anyone came across some deals?

Thanks , didn't know

If that's a huskee 22 in disguise, I would jump on that, make sure you get a free log cradle. It's a necessity......

It says log cradle included in description, reviews not bad . Seems like s good deal . Do they have any additional coupons, may be?

I can see that dht at lowes has no log catcher included and it's another $79. Which makes tsc deal is better even with lowes 10% coupon.
Do you know if tsc will honor lowes coupon?

What would there be to match? The Lowe's splitter with 10% would be $900. The TSC splitter is $899.

Status
Not open for further replies.