Is this laying it on too thick?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in the insurance industry I would recommend following the old saying "Keep it simple Stupid". Answer the question and let them ask follow up questions if they need it. If they give you a bad renewal quote or want to drop your coverage you can always find another carrier. In fact if you have not shopped coverage to other insurance carriers in the last three years you should think about doing it.

All mine wanted a picture, clearances, make, model, and who installed it. Me..

Thank you for the advice.. it was too much info... working it down over the weekend and will let you know the results.

Took the letter out.. save it for any push back from the insurance company. Let you know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.