Is this NASA's latest moon pod?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bokehman

Feeling the Heat
Nov 25, 2007
Spain
No, it's just another sexy woodstove from Europe.

Attachments

• mallorca.jpg
    mallorca.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 360
How is it a stove? It doesn't look very airtight to me......

I liked the R2D2 one better!

Chris

EatenByLimestone said:
Didn't they make a lot of those in the 70's?

Matt

Woah; you're right. It's a Lava lamp with REAL fire in it.

I want one, now!

Chris

That's not a picture of a stove at all. It's a computer illustration, so even if it had dancing Leprechauns inside it we really couldn't assume that they're fireproof, let alone that the stove is airtight.

I know Europeans are different, but do they really find this stove an item of sexy desire? Tres etrange.

I like the clean lines. It's a bit like a cross between a Mercury space capsule and a bong.

BeGreen said:
I like the clean lines. It's a bit like a cross between a Mercury space capsule and a bong.

Whoa! That is a whole new concept of a smoke dragon.

For you guys that live in town, you can talk about the happy home owners association - the municipal bong. I can't wait to see the industrial model.

I wonder if anybody would notice that we was cleaning out the chimney with the stove running?

EatenByLimestone said:
Didn't they make a lot of those in the 70's?

Matt

Happen to have a 1969 Sear Catalog on hand and yes they did make them like in funky colors too!

Status
Not open for further replies.