Is this store trustworthy?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

revdocjim

Burning Hunk
Sep 7, 2015
Japan
Has anyone here done business with eReplacement Parts.com? I see that they get pretty good ratings but I'm still wondering...

I placed an order for replacement parts for my Napoleon 1400 six day ago and when I check the status of the order it says they are still processing the order. Everything I ordered was in stock and I'm getting impatient. The message on the tracking page is as follows: "Your order is being processed and has not yet shipped. Certain orders may take several days to process. You will be notified via email when your order ships out. Please feel free to check the status of your order at any time by visiting this page."

Has anyone here done business with eReplacement Parts.com? I see that they get pretty good ratings but I'm still wondering...
I have ordered from them many times. While they are not always all that fast I have always gotten the parts

OK. I guess I'll sit tight for a few more days. What impressed me about them is the availability of parts for a relatively obscure stove and their friendliness towards overseas shipping. I hope they come thru with the goods! I've got about a month before we need to start burning again!

Many places will ship when all parts in the order are in stock. Some parts may have been ordered which will delay the shipping date. Not to vouch for any company , but some companies are faster at assembling and shipping an order. I find that the cheapest pricing does not always equal the fastest shipping . The internet gives many sites which could fill your order which might ship faster but at a more expensive price . I find that Amazon and Jet are extremely fast and offer some of the lowest prices.

Just saw that you are in Japan , whole new ball game . International shipping will certainly slow things down quite a bit .

Actually that was what I found most interesting about this company. Regular shipping was around $45 and took several weeks (via cargo ship). Expedited shipping was only about $10 more and reduced the delivery time down to less than one week! But if they are going to take forever just getting the order out their own door it may defeat the point of expedited shipping! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.