Isle Royale Mitten Rods

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobeman

Feb 16, 2013
Iowa
Hello All. So I'm thinking about adding the mitten rods to my Isle royale but cant find much info on them so I was hoping someone that has them could chime in. How do they attach? Must you install the warming shelves to be able to install the rods? I don't see how the shelves would even attach so I'm curious how that works as well. If anyone has close up picture of them it's be great! Thanks!

I think the warming shelves are needed for the mitten racks to be attached but can't say with 100 percent certainty.

Thanks Jags, I searched for awhile and found a couple of pics on here and it seems they are part of the brackets, I think I'm going to put the shelves on, kinda like the look and miss the rods like I had on the old acclaim. Now to go brass or black bracket color, I hate decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.