It has been over a year now since they made all the correction to the Mt Vernon how is everybody do

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deed

Dec 22, 2007
Central Me
I bought a Mt Vernon in Dec of last year. Was concerned about all the problems people were having prior to all the improvements. Haven't seen much in these posting about the problem with Mt. Vernon. I have been very pleased with the stove and it performance. I find it easy to clean and maintenance doesn't doesn't seem to be nearly as much as other pellet stoves mentioned in the forum.

I had mine installed in December 2007. I have had numerous problems to the point that I would be typing here for hours just to explain. The one constant has been my dealer, he has taken care of me every step of the way. Sooner or later I think they will end up pulling the stove, we will see, but something is wrong with my stove and no one (including the techs from Quad) has been able to figure out the problem. When it is running it is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.