It Snowed Balls Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
Yep, I was pelted with little snowballs while in the woods.
IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

HUH!... and I thought I've seen every kind of snow the good lord to throw at folks too. I was once in a storm so heavy and intense you couldn't tell what way was up...the 4 of us kept falling down from getting dizzy, swear to God.

Send some this way. 68 degrees earlier this afternoon. In a t-shirt out there while running the splitter, IN DECEMBER!!!!!

I want to go skiing damn it.

KC

iskiatomic...I know you. You're a Snow Journal hound! I'm easycruiser and my husband's Beastpatroller. We're both ready for snow and cold. Can't patrol in this weather! :grrr:

savageactor7 said:
HUH!... and I thought I've seen every kind of snow the good lord to throw at folks too. I was once in a storm so heavy and intense you couldn't tell what way was up...the 4 of us kept falling down from getting dizzy, swear to God.
I've been in a couple whiteouts like that too. Kind of spooky!

It snows balls like that here quite often. Didn't end up with much, a little skiff here and there on the grass, but about 70 miles south they are predicting 5 inches.

interchangabLEE said:
Is dat a tur nipp plot in pic 2?
Yes, it's a food plot for the deer etc. My neighbor planted it with a mixture around the outside (turnips, cale, and some other stuff) and the inside is clover.

Quads- Great pics as always! 68 degrees in CT today? The highest it got here in the frozen tundra of West Georgia today was 43, and that was first thing this morning. It was 40 when I finally got out with the saw about 3:30.

Winter is finally starting to show itself around here. High of 24°F forecast for today. Good firewood makin' weather! I assume this will be heading CT's way in a day or two.

We have 175cm base at our local hill.

Over 2m in the back country.

Winter has been here up high for about a month now.

d.n.f. said:
We have 175cm base at our local hill.

Over 2m in the back country.

Winter has been here up high for about a month now.
Cold, yes. Snow, no. Keep the snow up by you! I like a little bit for Christmas and New Year then it can go away. I prefer cold though, just not snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.