it's a done deal.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

88gmc1

Oct 12, 2007
Here is the complete job, PaPa Bear out and sold for $250.00 I laughed when the guy who wanted it said he would lift it into the back of his truck by himself! %-P
I told him if he could do that I would give him the stove for free, but if I had to help it was 250.00, I got my 250.00. :lol:
new hearth in, Regency stove in, carpet in. room painted. We are dropping down to -17C tonight. just in time,
check out the kindling box, that stuff is for starting the fire when the wood is a little too green!! :lol:
Thanks for the info on this rec-room renovation and stove choice, I learned lots and laughed more.

Attachments

• PICT0078.JPG
    PICT0078.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 742
Beautiful stove and install. Enjoy it because it sounds like the right night for it.

Yep, it sure sounds like your timing was right on this one. Looks great too.

Nice!! And it's got a gold ring on it's flue. Beautiful install, I like the flush fit of the hearth to the carpet. Looks very slick.

Actually it has two gold rings, thanks for the kind comments. this was an expensive project to undertake but I think thanks to the info recd. here I made the right decisions. :)

Attachments

• PICT0082.JPG
    PICT0082.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 668
Status
Not open for further replies.