It's A Go

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There better be more.....Helmet Cam Please! :cheese:

loon said:
smokinjay said:
There better be more.....Helmet Cam Please! :cheese:

:lol:

good luck zap ;-)

loon

Once we finally got setup it only took ten minutes to throw the rope and get the cable around it, hooked the cable to the winch and put the rhino in four wheel drive and down she came.

We also brought down the dead pine in the picture, the sugar maple we brought down still looks good but I'll find out this weekend when I buck it up.

My wife found our top for the five gallon gas tank I use for the splitter, I would say it's been there two years.

gibir

Attachments

• 100_3352.jpg
    100_3352.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_3353.jpg
    100_3353.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_3354.jpg
    100_3354.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_3355.jpg
    100_3355.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_3357.jpg
    100_3357.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 100_3359.jpg
    100_3359.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_3358.jpg
    100_3358.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 221
loon said:
looking good zap!

was wondering what the last picture was about man?? :p

DSC06216-2.jpg

loon

My wife found something I left in the woods two years ago. Did you get another dog?

zap

Great stuff Zap. Always enjoy the pics & stories.Been 2 weeks today since I worked in the woods,too busy with other stuff at work & home lately.Longest stretch away since Jan-Feb when there was 2ft+ snow & I hibernated for a while lol.Getting ancy,hope to get out Monday or Tuesday if the weather stays decent.Was mid-upper 90's here most of last week until finally cooling off,you wont see me out in that crap unless I'm doing my normal job. :lol:

Thistle said:
Great stuff Zap. Always enjoy the pics & stories.Been 2 weeks today since I worked in the woods,too busy with other stuff at work & home lately.Longest stretch away since Jan-Feb when there was 2ft+ snow & I hibernated for a while lol.Getting ancy,hope to get out Monday or Tuesday if the weather stays decent.Was mid-upper 90's here most of last week until finally cooling off,you wont see me out in that crap unless I'm doing my normal job. :lol:

Thistle thanks, getting that down will allow me to get that area cleaned up plus that was a trail for the rhino but it wasn't safe enough for travel until we brought it down.

Day off tomorrow fromthe woods and will have some pictures for Sunday night of Saturdays event.

gibir

zapny said:
loon said:
looking good zap!

was wondering what the last picture was about man?? :p

My wife found something I left in the woods two years ago. Did you get another dog?

zap

no ,thats Emma helping Murphy out last year with his operation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.