1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Its all got to go! 2

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by smokinj, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Stump_Branch

Stump_Branch Minister of Fire

Loc:
    MD
    Small footprint. Not much weight. She wont win a race but can rip 'yer axles out!
    Going isnt the problem. No weight, hard to stop. But in your case that wasnt the problem.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. smokinj

smokinj Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    [quote author="Stump_Branch" date="1296544736"]Small footprint. Not much weight. She wont win a race but can rip 'yer axles out!
    Going isnt the problem. No weight, hard to stop. But in your case that wasnt the problem.[/quote

Hot saw's and hotter trucks! Works for me, darn sure have to be very impressive to make it with those loads....Sounds like you would round out an Awesome crew for sure.
    4 loads in 4 hrs if we could have made that hill 6 would have been in the bag! Give me another splitter and one more 361 bucker and its hard telling!
  3. Stump_Branch

Stump_Branch Minister of Fire

Loc:
    MD
    Looked like lots of stihls out. Would have loved it. Loong drive, and diesel aint cheap. Any hearth members have heating oil they aint using? Id need a bigger trailer....
  4. smokinj

smokinj Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    I run a lot of veggie oil through the bar, but sure we could scronge up some used veggie oil. Heck MMAUL a chef at Ball State how may gallons will it take?
  5. Mmaul

Mmaul Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Muncie, IN
    10 gallon drums. each dining hall averages 10-14 drums of oil a week, Talked to owner of our oil delivery systems 95% goes to making dog food.
  6. smokinj

smokinj Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Anderson, Indiana
    If you can get any grab it...I will filter it and run it through the saw's!