Its all got to go! 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small footprint. Not much weight. She wont win a race but can rip 'yer axles out!
Going isnt the problem. No weight, hard to stop. But in your case that wasnt the problem.

[quote author="Stump_Branch" date="1296544736"]Small footprint. Not much weight. She wont win a race but can rip 'yer axles out!
Going isnt the problem. No weight, hard to stop. But in your case that wasnt the problem.[/quote

Hot saw's and hotter trucks! Works for me, darn sure have to be very impressive to make it with those loads....Sounds like you would round out an Awesome crew for sure.
4 loads in 4 hrs if we could have made that hill 6 would have been in the bag! Give me another splitter and one more 361 bucker and its hard telling!

Looked like lots of stihls out. Would have loved it. Loong drive, and diesel aint cheap. Any hearth members have heating oil they aint using? Id need a bigger trailer....

Stump_Branch said:
Looked like lots of stihls out. Would have loved it. Loong drive, and diesel aint cheap. Any hearth members have heating oil they aint using? Id need a bigger trailer....

I run a lot of veggie oil through the bar, but sure we could scronge up some used veggie oil. Heck MMAUL a chef at Ball State how may gallons will it take?

10 gallon drums. each dining hall averages 10-14 drums of oil a week, Talked to owner of our oil delivery systems 95% goes to making dog food.

MMaul said:
10 gallon drums. each dining hall averages 10-14 drums of oil a week, Talked to owner of our oil delivery systems 95% goes to making dog food.

If you can get any grab it...I will filter it and run it through the saw's!

Status
Not open for further replies.