Its all got to go! Chapter 3.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana

Anyone have chains bring them!

Attachments

• round 3.jpg
    round 3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Tire Chains? Chainsaw chains?

MMaul said:
Tire Chains? Chainsaw chains?

Both lol.....If Bocfus can haul the JD I can plow it to...

Working on an 036.....Test and tune will be in order....

where did you get an 036? I do have tirechains for the suburban.

MMaul said:
where did you get an 036? I do have tirechains for the suburban.

One of Tomas friend. He drop it off last night to get it running for him. Cant find anything wrong with it yet. Cleaning it up good and see if it fires.

Lets strap those chains on first thing.

I'll haul it.......If I can get paid for plowing, I'll be towing a brand new splitter!!!!!

I'll haul it.......If I can get paid for plowing, I'll be towing a brand new splitter!!!!! Edit: I guess I need to work on getting that first load off the trailer. It's pretty frozen now :(

Bocefus78 said:
I'll haul it.......If I can get paid for plowing, I'll be towing a brand new splitter!!!!! Edit: I guess I need to work on getting that first load off the trailer. It's pretty frozen now :(

Same here!

When is the cutting going to happen Sunday?

Naandme said:
When is the cutting going to happen Sunday?

Cutting starts at 9:00 A.M. If you can make it list what your going to bring to help with early planning?

I am coming with less of a hangover....thats for sure. And my tow straps.

Bocefus78 said:

LOL......We still Need "mecreature" He's Fast!

sunday forecast 38

smokinjay said:
Bocefus78 said:

You are just being nice... I was the oldest one there. LOL
Another load of that wood would be very sweet..... Nursing an overused back from this weekend lifting at the moment...
Along with all that slipping and falling on the ice several times last week. I am sure glad that mess is out of here.

mecreature said:
smokinjay said:
Bocefus78 said:

You are just being nice... I was the oldest one there. LOL
Another load of that wood would be very sweet..... Nursing an overused back from this weekend lifting at the moment...
Along with all that slipping and falling on the ice several times last week. I am sure glad that mess is out of here.

Where going to roll again Sunday....We can put you running a splitter where you dont need to use your back much?

Oh wasnt being nice, Your Quick!

I can bring a spliter my tractor is down waiting on a starter bendix it may be here by saturday but no promise on tractor. Got straps, chains, spliter, saws, maul, atv 4 wheeler if that would help let me know. Also a sort of gimped up old body LMAO

Naandme said:
I can bring a spliter my tractor is down waiting on a starter bendix it may be here by saturday but no promise on tractor. Got straps, chains, spliter, saws, maul, atv 4 wheeler if that would help let me know. Also a sort of gimped up old body LMAO

Splitter and ATV with small trailer and we be in great shape.

Roll Call! I am in MMAUL There running 2 guns 2-360's (call him 2 gun sam) Who else is going for sure?

Have to offload the first load tomorrow but im in. No splitter.

Bocefus78 said:
Have to offload the first load tomorrow but im in. No splitter.

Lol I have the splitter crew all ready, your on the 361- and my 192T

Status
Not open for further replies.