Its all got to go!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokinjay said:
mecreature said:
It is very kind of you to offer. The weather looks perfect.

Sunday at 9:00 a.m. No equiment needed just help split and load. Have a lot more than just this place but be nice to put a big dent in it!

Just for S & G's,dont think anyone asked - just guessing,how much wood wood you say's on that 2 acres you're harvesting? 30-40 cords? Should be quite a bit going by the the pics

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
When do we eat? With meals like that,I'll sell a few things quickly today & Friday,then be there first thing Sunday morning ;-P

MMAUL A chef you didn't think this was a rag tag operation did you? lol

Niiice.... lol Never had a catering service in the timber before,unless I brought a thermos of my homemade chili,stew or soup. ;-P

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
mecreature said:

Sunday at 9:00 a.m. No equiment needed just help split and load. Have a lot more than just this place but be nice to put a big dent in it!

Just for S & G's,dont think anyone asked - just guessing,how much wood wood you say's on that 2 acres you're harvesting? 30-40 cords? Should be quite a bit going by the the pics

Cant get my head around it yet. A Guess would be 20-25. A big day hauling out of there will tell the story. Think the count was over 30 tree's and seem to fall in the 14-20 inch range and 25-40 ft'ers.

Perfect size,not too big,not real tiny either.

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
mecreature said:

Cant get my head around it yet. A Guess would be 20-25. A big day hauling out of there will tell the story. Think the count was over 30 tree's and seem to fall in the 14-20 inch range and 25-40 ft'ers.

http://extension.unh.edu/resources/files/Resource001044_Rep1200.pdf

zAP

MMaul said:
This is for work, Tomorrow lunch special.
Bring the left overs! lol

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
mecreature said:

http://extension.unh.edu/resources/files/Resource001044_Rep1200.pdf

zAP

Thanks Zap, that would put it more like 15-20 cords.

Not expecting leftovers. Sorry usually sell out in 2 hours.

localLEE said:
Eye'd B there if'n it was only a few hours drive ,,,but 7 is a haul.

That would definitlee be cool.....Your chains willdefinitleeb there. Does that count?

MMaul said:
Not expecting leftovers. Sorry usually sell out in 2 hours.

Pack a lunch or work with all guns blazen for 4 stright hours I think we can do it? lol (so far 6 people comfirmed) Thats should be 5 cords 6 people. Splitter may slow us up a bit. May pick-up a few more people. We will Fell them all....

Oak, locust and tuscan shrimp?! Man, your tempting me to make the 18.5 hour drive out there;)

Who's bringing the camera?

MMaul said:
Who's bringing the camera?

I have one but be good idea to run more than one. What You got?

Jags said:
Too much of a drive. Wish I could be there. I love work...I can watch it all day long.

LOL We need you and that splitter!

smokinjay said:
Jags said:
Too much of a drive. Wish I could be there. I love work...I can watch it all day long.

:lol: So THATs how you are, huh? A chef thats not bringing lunch, loaning chains out, running big saws and your not even gonna let me stand there and watch, with a beer in my hand.

I'll bring my video camera, you bring your tripod. I dont have one.

MMaul said:
I'll bring my video camera, you bring your tripod. I dont have one.

I'm mad at you - you could have been the deal maker (with lunch). :coolmad:

Jags said:
smokinjay said:
Jags said:

:lol: So THATs how you are, huh? A chef thats not bringing lunch, loaning chains out, running big saws and your not even gonna let me stand there and watch, with a beer in my hand.

You bring that fancy splitter and You got it, and the beer's on me....One splitter is going to slow us down some...

smokinjay said:
Jags said:
smokinjay said:
Jags said:

You bring that fancy splitter and You got it, and the beer's on me....One splitter is going to slow us down some...

If it was closer - I would take the drive.

Then reality kicks in - I got about 6 cords sitting in my yard to process myself.

If an extra splitter is involved, what would you like for lunch. I'll take orders!! :)

MMaul said:
If an extra splitter is involved, what would you like for lunch. I'll take orders!! :)

Holly Smoke there it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Locut Ash and Lunch.................If your close and miss this one better not see a thread on "I may not make it".

MMaul said:

Ohh..Yer KILLING ME. I wish I could.

Bocefus78,MMAUL,Tidedye65,smokinj and 3 non-members has confirmed. Looking for naandme and mecreture to confirm!

Don't miss out Equipment Not needed. Splitter and Tractor Would Speed things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.