Its all got to go!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags said:
smokinjay said:
Jags said:
You guys are making me jealous. This sounds like more of a party than work. And I like to party more than work.

If I can get a confirm on you and the splitter MMAUL Cooking!

Not gonna happen Jay. I was so interested that I checked into it and it is a 300 mile 5 hr trip - one way. 300 miles pulling my trailer w/log splitter will drink enough dino wine that I could buy a half cord delivered. :lol:

600 miles and 10 hours of drive ain't something I want to tack onto a busy day of making firewood. (and I HAVE to be back on Mon.)

MMaul a good Chef lol

Bocefus78 said:
I'll drop some w. Some help. Heck yea. I'm getting all my stuff gathered right now. Stupid new smartphone and this thread is holding me you. Lol.

It up to you there all stright forward. Be there to check every cut and will even hang in the pocket with You...lol

If anyone needs chains sharpen be at my place by 8:00 A.M. I got a Guy...With Cyclone wheel and 511a lol

Have a good time guys.....Man I wish I was close... sounds like fun!!

smokinjay said:
If anyone needs chains sharpen be at my place by 8:00 A.M. I got a Guy...With Cyclone wheel and 511a lol

I've got to go to the Smokin school of Sharpenin. I don't get the results I should and I know its not the 511s fault.

SolarAndWood said:
smokinjay said:

I've got to go to the Smokin school of Sharpenin. I don't get the results I should and I know its not the 511s fault.

You Have one?

I inherited a 511a and the chain tools. Need to spend some time and get it set up right and learn how to operate it properly. Hasn't been a priority as I don't cut a whole lot anyway and the house project has been all consuming.

SolarAndWood said:
I inherited a 511a and the chain tools. Need to spend some time and get it set up right and learn how to operate it properly. Hasn't been a priority as I don't cut a whole lot anyway and the house project has been all consuming.

There a cake walk. If you watch close you will see I tap the chain 3-4 times my left hand is on the chain. On last final tap its dead on the money. Grinding stones I use the cool grind.

Ok My place 8:00-8:30 or Site 9:00am Will be pic's and video to prove it! 950 and hiway 3.

Test fired, Sharp, and ready. see u round 8.

Running with a name like Bocefus78 from nobletucky, where going to cut are way to the splitter crew. Then put the saw's up (after you run the 880) start stacking and pop a cold one in less than 2-1/2 hrs. 3 guys bucking with a 460, 2- 361's, 1-180, 1-192t. 880 to made sure the job gets done. Nothing like a good saw line-up! We lost a 361 and bucker.

LOL Jay went to bed at 7:30 :coolsmirk:

It's 6:30 already this morning, get yer coffee and get 'a cuttin'
vintage-waitress.jpg

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
LOL Jay went to bed at 7:30 :coolsmirk:

It's 6:30 already this morning, get yer coffee and get 'a cuttin'
vintage-waitress.jpg

lol Bring on the COFFEE! Still dark and the beer ran out sometime around 11:00pm

Dont forget plenty of batteries for the camera's.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.