It's Back!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cold, I don't care where you live.

Temperatures will plummet below zero again across the Upper Midwest this weekend with winds making it feel even colder. Minneapolis will have lows below zero once again, while temperatures potentially fail to rise above zero in Fargo during the day Sunday and Monday.

"The icebox places of northern Minnesota could hit 38° F below zero Sunday night," said AccuWeather.com Expert Senior Meteorologist John Kocet. "I'm pretty confident about that."

Zap

zapny said:

Temperatures will plummet below zero again across the Upper Midwest this weekend with winds making it feel even colder. Minneapolis will have lows below zero once again, while temperatures potentially fail to rise above zero in Fargo during the day Sunday and Monday.

"The icebox places of northern Minnesota could hit 38° F below zero Sunday night," said AccuWeather.com Expert Senior Meteorologist John Kocet. "I'm pretty confident about that."

Zap

I Hate You! lol

smokinjay said:
zapny said:

Zap

I Hate You! lol

Looks like you'll have a nice day Sunday for cutting.

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:

Zap

I Hate You! lol

Looks like you'll have a nice day Sunday for cutting.

Looks Like it 31 degrees and 6 mph winds sunny (awesome!)...That can change on a dime though.

Zap

minus 20c over here tonite but were ready ;-P

DSC09431.jpg

Looks good Loon. We have the Liberty cranking plus the pellet stove because they're calling for -20 tonight.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.