It's called Flattery, Backwoods Savage (AKA, round 2)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
Vertical splitting isn't working for me. what gives?

roll.gif

I'm pretty disapointed that you can't make out the milk crate in that tiny avatar. Almost painted the electric splitter red just for this picture, but it's too cold for that... It would have taken some cleaning too make that happen, too!

Post it as a pic Danno !

can ya tell which Dennis is the real one?

Attachments

• DSCN0867 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0867 (Small).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 552
  • DennisCook4-4-09b (Small).jpg
    DennisCook4-4-09b (Small).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 553
:lol: LMAO :lol:

Too funny for words.

:lol: Thanks Danno, I really needed a good laugh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Danno. I needed a laugh too. Bet you can tell who is the most tired by those pictures too.

Backwoods Savage said:

Thanks Danno. I needed a laugh too. Bet you can tell who is the most tired by those pictures too.
Yeah, me. I wasn't making big ugly piles, I was stacking mine! Really had a time tring to decide whether to make some cross stacked end rows for the picture, or whether to really tease you with some beautiful t-posts... Decided it was just easier to aim the camera a different direction altogether.

I'll remember you Danno!

Danno77 said:

I can't believe you forgot the cushion! :snake:

zap

zapny said:
Danno77 said:

I can't believe you forgot the cushion! :snake:

zap
Mine's built in these days.

tfdchief said:
Danno, Is that the Missisppi River in the backround?
Sure is. Here's a picture of my house from across the river. It accentuates the effect of the hill I live on. It's about two city blocks away from the water.
http://tinyurl.com/6vy7vv5

Danno77 said:
tfdchief said:
Danno, Is that the Missisppi River in the backround?
Sure is. Here's a picture of my house from across the river. It accentuates the effect of the hill I live on. It's about two city blocks away from the water.
http://tinyurl.com/6vy7vv5
Wow, beautiful!

I love it . . . as MM said . . . keep it up . . . and keep 'em coming.

Still trying to stop laughing.....great post! :)

Very good! Who's next? Gamma?

Status
Not open for further replies.