It's called Flattery, BrotherBart

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
Like my new avatar? I couldn't quite get the pose and expression down. Not to mention that I left my Circa 1995 monster of a laptop at home and had to use my netbook. Didn't want people to think I was TOO weird by retaking it a bunch of times in my office. there are windows on the door, ya know.

Can you tell it's a slow day at work? Kids are celebrating the short day with thanksgiving type festivities.

I still see a saw avatar Dan.. :-S

GAMMA RAY said:
I still see a saw avatar Dan.. :-S
it's workin for me. Probably just needs to be refreshed on your end, somehow, someway...

Old one showed up for me on a thread, and I hit refresh and the new one popped up.

I love it!!!

firefighterjake said:
I love it!!!
we'll see if I can really stick with it, but the idea is to pretty much copy all my hearth.com pals. I'll start with the easy ones. Now to get ahold of a wood splitter (already got the milk crate)...

Ahhhhhh....that's the best!!! You did a great job...
I bet your collegues thought you were crazy taking your own pic.... :lol:

LOL great job Danno. You need to take another one with a can of Natty Light (Just not at work though) ;-)

Thistle said:
LOL great job Danno. You need to take another one with a can of Natty Light (Just not at work though) ;-)
lol, will do. (but, yeah, definitely not at work!)

Danno77 said:
firefighterjake said:
I love it!!!
we'll see if I can really stick with it, but the idea is to pretty much copy all my hearth.com pals. I'll start with the easy ones. Now to get ahold of a wood splitter (already got the milk crate)...

Great idea . . . can't wait to see the one where you put on a lot of shiny silver jewelry and dangle over the railing of the cruise ship at sunset while exclaiming "I'm Queen of the World." :) ;)

Love it!

Can't wait to see the Gamma one. :lol:

firefighterjake said:
Danno77 said:
firefighterjake said:
I love it!!!

Great idea . . . can't wait to see the one where you put on a lot of shiny silver jewelry and dangle over the railing of the cruise ship at sunset while exclaiming "I'm Queen of the World." :) ;)

:lol: no kidding :lol:

Thistle said:
firefighterjake said:
Danno77 said:
firefighterjake said:
I love it!!!

:lol: no kidding :lol:
pfft. I'm just gonna photoshop my picture, just like she did, LOL!

You freaking buggerz....what..is it pick on the Gamma day??? :mad:

Nothing was photoshopped on my avatar Dan.....swear...
Jake....to the shoe....dammit.... :gulp:

:lol: :lol: :cheese:

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
Maleficent is off limits!!!! Love the current av though.
Lol, yours will be easy. I plan on just taking a reallllly close up pictures of my eyes...What ever happened to that avatar, anyway?

I love it. Ask for a sticky in "picture Perfect" :coolsmile:

Changed mine, the old one was to easy :)

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
I love it. Ask for a sticky in "picture Perfect" :coolsmile:

Changed mine, the old one was to easy :)
This one is easy, too. Best friend races, just have to find my cowboy hat...

With paints???? How cool !!

Well, I don't look like you, so why should the horse look like yours?!?!
Come to think of it, maybe it would be funnier if I use his little pony.

LOL, that it "wood" :lol:

Danno77 said:
Well, I don't look like you, so why should the horse look like yours?!?!
Come to think of it, maybe it would be funnier if I use his little pony.

I'm voting for you to dress up with the cowboy hat and a My Little Pony . . . heck . . . might as well go all the way and wear some chaps and grow a big ol' moustache. ;) :)

It took me quite a while to even get the joke...I'm a little slow eh and you have too much free time! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.