IT'S D.B. COOPER DAY!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

becasunshine

Minister of Fire
Dec 10, 2009
Coastal Virginia
It's D.B. Cooper Day! Has anybody seen DBCooper around here today??? Hmmm...

:)

Damn, you found me.

1. We *love* the Pacific NW, although I will say that I haven't explored the high desert as much as I'd like, and when I took Mr. Sunshine and the boys out there to see the Pacific NW we didn't have time to go to the desert.
2. Happy Wife = Happy Life. :) We have a 75 lbs. Labbie who is full of happiness and energy, a tuxedo cat that rules the roost, and I love to cook as well. Your wife should send me recipes.
3. WE DON'T WANT TO FIND YOU. WE LOVE THE MYSTERY. D.B. COOPER IS EVERY MAN WHO ESCAPED THE MACHINE. Quick run hide before anybody else knows you've been found! :)

You know where Ariel is? Well, I'm not there anymore. I sorta lost all my money in the river and had to find a new life. I've managed to hike my way around the state from west to east and north to south.

If you take a look at Lewis County, you may find some lakes called Mayfield and Riffe. I'm thinking it may be a great hideout. Sorry, can't say any more. The Fibbies and all, you know.

Reactions: becasunshine
Status
Not open for further replies.