It's Festivus Eve

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
Got home from work, the 'ol Gray Mare made ne drag out the Festivus Pole tonight so she could get it all polished up fer the BIG DAY tomorrow.

Happy Festivus Hoss....hope she puts that pole to good use....it should be a "multi-purpose" pole...just sayin ;-P :cheese: :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Happy Festivus Hoss....hope she puts that pole to good use....it should be a "multi-purpose" pole...just sayin ;-P :cheese: :lol:

Ayuh, never fear, Gamma, she knows her way around the Festivus Pole.......
....... and a happy celebration of whatever sort during the solstice season that you and the subservient member of your household observe during this time of the year to you, too

velvetfoot said:
Thanks, and when do the feats of strength commence?

That will be tonight, immediately following the airing of grievances.

hossthehermit said:
velvetfoot said:
Thanks, and when do the feats of strength commence?

That will be tonight, immediately following the airing of grievances.

Yours or Hers?......and does that happen on or around the pole?

Festivus . . . the only holiday that is centered around a stripper pole . . . well to me it looks like a stripper pole. ;) :)

To celebrate the solstice we went caroling last night, at a rather unlikely place. Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Father Solstice led the choir. YouTube to follow.

Happy Festivus Hoss-
I miss Festivus but alas, since the kids have left, the pole sits unpolished in the attic.
I hear the airing of grievances every night after happy hour starts.
And there's no more strength for feats.
Give the Ol Grey Mare a scratch behind 'er left ear for me. She'll know.

Love-
Kenny

kenny chaos said:
Happy Festivus Hoss-
I miss Festivus but alas, since the kids have left, the pole sits unpolished in the attic.

Love-
Kenny

I just did that, she stopped what she was doin', looked at me kinda surprized, like, fer a minute, and sez, "I didn't know you knew Kenny."

I always win the feats of strength. And the airing of grievances.

Where's that video BG ?

hossthehermit said:
kenny chaos said:
Happy Festivus Hoss-

Love-
Kenny

I just did that, she stopped what she was doin', looked at me kinda surprized, like, fer a minute, and sez, "I didn't know you knew Kenny."

Hoss, that's priceless :)

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
I always win the feats of strength. And the airing of grievances.

Where's that video BG ?

Editors took a holiday break. It's posted now with Father Solstice leading the choir:

Status
Not open for further replies.