It's Here- P43 Installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kniffin50

Aug 9, 2008
in the notch- ct.
Came home from work and it's waiting for a bag of lacretes.Very happy with the install.Fired it up doors open and fans blowing the paint smell out. I must say i'm pleased with it.It's basic black but it's in the basement.Thanks for all your help in helping me make what I think was the right choice. Rusty

Attachments

• IMG_6808.JPG
    IMG_6808.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 203
Congrats, enjoy the heat!

Came home from work and it's waiting for a bag of lacretes.Very happy with the install.Fired it up doors open and fans blowing the paint smell out. I must say i'm pleased with it.It's basic black but it's in the basement.Thanks for all your help in helping me make what I think was the right choice. Rusty
Nice and you even gave us photos !!

Very nice welcome to the harman gang

Reactions: alternativeheat
Nice looking install. Welcome to the pellet burning family. Not sure why you got a Harman though.;)

Reactions: Big papa
I know its new to you but how do you like the new P43? I have a house thats 1800 sq. ft. and the 43 is rated up to 2400. Not sure if it will really heat that much. Trying to decide between the 43 and the 61.

I know its new to you but how do you like the new P43? I have a house thats 1800 sq. ft. and the 43 is rated up to 2400. Not sure if it will really heat that much. Trying to decide between the 43 and the 61.
My house is similar size ranch.Ireplaced wood stove in basement with the p43.I have a wood insert upstairs. Just going to use this as a as needed boost for the rec room in the basement. the 61 would have been to much.I'm not trying to heat my whole house with this stove. I think the 43 will suit my needs fine. I looked at a lot of stoves and this was the best for me.

mine is a 2 story I have about 1300 down and 500 upstairs. 8 1/2 ft ceilings except for 12 ft in kitchen. Do you think the 43 would work or should I look at a bigger unit?

Reliable means you dont need the dealer.

Never in the history of hearth.com has somebody pimped a stove so much that they haven't heated their house with. Keep talking. You will convince yourself that paying two grand more than heat costs was worth it.

And it will probably be the only Harman pellet stove in history that exploded. ;lol

Reactions: Big papa
Looks nice. really like the hearth pad. Did the go through the concrete or is there wood there?

Never in the history of hearth.com has somebody pimped a stove so much that they haven't heated their house with. Keep talking. You will convince yourself that paying two grand more than heat costs was worth it.

And it will probably be the only Harman pellet stove in history that exploded. ;lol
So what I get here is that the price of a harman is it only down fall over an englander.i can live with that

Kniffen50 if your house is well insulated you'll di fine. I'm heating 2250 with mine and it does the job.
Ron

Looks nice. really like the hearth pad. Did the go through the concrete or is there wood there?
Thank You- went through the concrete wall, had a friend core a hole.Clay thimble with 6'' metalbestus inside of that then the 3'' vent pipe for the pellet stove.Three different wood stoves have sat on that pad. Just got tired of doing wood for the basement. Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.