Its toasty in New England... no need to stuff the stove tonight!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdk84

Feb 23, 2011
New England
A toasty 105F here in Southern Maine. AC is just a crankin'. But im not complaining, heck next week we could have frost you never know! I was thinking maybe since heat rises, I could open the stove door and let some of the heat out to give the AC a little break :p

cmonSTART said:
The problem is, my Blaze King is still cooking along from this winter's loading.

Those damn Blaze Kings's and there long burn times!

cmonSTART said:
Ah wood stove humor...

so glad to come here and see a bunch of other lunatics dreaming of burning wood in their stoves, when it's 100* out.

no need for an all nighter fire tonight, just maybe a couple small splits...?

I just put away the snow shovel because they took snow out of the forecast.

We were in Boston last week 7/21 - 7/26, I know thats a little South of you, went to Red Sox game Friday night at 7pm it was 103, We left Texas at 105 and thought may see some cooler weather but NO way, got back to Texas and it was 103. probably not use the wood stove until November. I dont think I could get comfortable in ya'lls winter weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.