ive been bad this year maybe santa will give me pellets instead of coal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilejamaica

Feeling the Heat
Nov 24, 2008
hartford ct
what do you think.... since he can pull a sled full of coal maybe just maybe he could throw a ton or two of pellets on the sled .

lol, now your talking. I should get at least two ton this year

Gonna be too dang cold to shut the fire down, so I guess he won't be comin' down MY chimbly with nothin'

you know, from a btu/lb standpoint, coal is a MUCH better gift!

Yeah I would get pellets and get excited and then realize they are wet or pelleted bark with a mix of sand and nail pieces.

i wonder if we can see santa and his sled on the news this year with some okies on a trailor hitched to the sled . rudolph and the other reindeers must use the same steroids that Alex Rodriguez and Andy Pettitte use to pull this sled.
jay us pellet pigs can never have enough pellets especially when they are from santa claus .
also countryboymo (cool name) that would be just your luck crappy pellets full of junk .lol well anyways almost time to get the cookies out with the milk . hope santa likes chocolate chip

Hello

You can tell if they are Inferno's by the smell!!! @#%^

well i still have been bad . also i always could use more pellets right ...

j-takeman said:
Smile, Did santa leave you some Inferno's? :)

beat me to it! Merry Christmas!

You laugh but this is true s#it. If you're bad, Santa brings you coal. But if your really bad, like habitually committing violent felonies or swearing in church or not using an OAK, then Santa gets really pissed off and brings you New England pellets or Infernos. But don't fret, you'd have to be really, really bad to get those. Really bad.

Lousyweather said:

Yeah but our equipment can't burn that. (as I start to contemplate mixing in some pea coal on this really cold morning)...

You don't want Santa's pellets they're full of fines from bouncing around and I think he picked them up at the Inferno factory as replacements for last years pellets

Pellets or coal?? Doesn't matter, I go both ways ... either one gets me hot. :)

Lousyweather said:

I lived by that philosophy this year (mean a$$ SOB I were), but I didn't get one shiny piece of coal. PMO!!! Wish I lived back in Pa. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.