I've narrowed it down to 2 choices...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kramerica72

Jan 3, 2014
Fremont, NH
hello all,

Thanks for all of the helpful information on this site. I've used the info found here to help choose a pellet insert to supplement our oil-fired hot water baseboard heat in our 1760 colonial in NH. Our final two choices are the Accentra P52i and the M55. The reviews on both seem to be quite positive, so I doubt I can go wrong with either, but wanted to see if anyone had experience with both. Most of the posts on the M55 are a couple of years old but speak to high pellet consumption. Is that still the case or are both pretty similar in what they will burn to produce a similar output? Are both comparable in terms of maintenance and reliability as well?

Thanks again

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.