j-takeman vs imacman

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2010
CT
Lets get ready to ruuuuuuumBuuuuuuuulllllll.......
In the corner to my left is j-takeman with 8171 posts on hearth.com.
And in the corner to my right, is imacman with 8252 posts on hearth.com.
There will be no tko's in this bout and no submissions. Straight up, the first one to 10,000 posts shall be declared the champion. Now, I wanna see a good clean fight, obey my commands and no hitting below the belt. I wanna see you shake hands. OK Gentlemen, ...LET'S GET IT ON.....Ding, Ding...

DING DING DING!!!

I got imacman easy! Think he's got a girl friend or something. I am an old married fool, So nothing better to do then hang out here. Plus the wifey cut me off from pellet buying till after xmas! :red:

Poow! :cheese: Just a lil left hook!

Throw dexterday in the mix and we can have a battle royal.

Just think of all the hot air BTUs if those three were in the same room yapping about pellets. :lol:

Anybody giving odds?

jhass said:
Anybody giving odds?
Well, its still early in the first round, but j-takeman sure seems to have the confidence needed. He claims his opponent may be a little bit whipped by a lady friend....Time will tell, but right now Vegas has them each at even money.

johnnycomelately said:
He claims his opponent may be a little bit whipped by a lady friend.....

Just a guess on my part, I don't see imacman on here as much as before. Not many things will come between man and his pellets. Beer(didn't stop him before), SO??? Must be a lady! ;-)

I would judge based on the quality of the posts, not just the number of posts.

Anyone can post a bunch of bull sheitt!

Cincinnati Kid said:
I would judge based on the quality of the posts, not just the number of posts.

Anyone can post a bunch of bull sheitt!
I think that their records speak for themselve's. Both of these guys are the "real deal" and have contributed immensely to this forum. Not a lot of BS here.

smoke show said:
Just think of all the hot air BTUs if those three were in the same room yapping about pellets. :lol:

Would love to hang with my "Idols".. Besides all my posts are to damn long. Nobody reads 7 paragraph posts.

Like Johnny said, they are they real deal. They are true Fire (Pellet) Gods. Been there and done that..

Gonna be a crapshoot and have to go to the cards if there is a battle.

BTW........ I just commented to add another to my count. ;-P J/K

I'm giving 2-1 on J
accepting bets in pellets full bags only
I can cover 1100 bags
get in early
odds subject to change

ironpony said:
I'm giving 2-1 on J
I can cover 1100 bags
get in early
odds subject to change

Hmmmmm...2 to 1 That's 550 bags I need!!! Maybe "J" has a little, well we'll just call it an accident :red: !! Hard to type with broken fingers!! Just Sayin' ;-)

They always say the boxer that throws the first punch usually wins.......

I will sit by the ring with the ring girls drinking beer shouting for all three.

"Let's get it on!".

Eric

Eatonpcat said:
ironpony said:
I'm giving 2-1 on J
I can cover 1100 bags
get in early
odds subject to change

Hmmmmm...2 to 1 That's 550 bags I need!!! Maybe "J" has a little, well we'll just call it an accident :red: !! Hard to type with broken fingers!! Just Sayin' ;-)

With them Odds? I might just take a dive! :cheese:

j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:
ironpony said:
I'm giving 2-1 on J
I can cover 1100 bags
get in early
odds subject to change

odds now 1-1

j-takeman said:
Eatonpcat said:
ironpony said:
I'm giving 2-1 on J
I can cover 1100 bags
get in early
odds subject to change

I seriously doubt that, I can picture you peckin' the keyboard with your nose if your fingers didn't work!! :coolsmile:

Yeah...And if your nose is broken I bet you'd even use .......er..scratch that!

Ok, ok, when it the "trash talking" going to start?

Don't look now, but Jay has posted over 20 times in the last twelve hours. He is on his way that closing a big gap....Lindsay Lohan take notice!

After careful review I have noticed that imacman has not replyed so far on this thread. I think the odds should be posted after hearing from the opponent.

Bank said:

Trash talk? I'll let johnny do that! After all imacman and I are buds! He seems to be MIA these days.

Wait till he hears I'm on bag 19 without opening the door! ;-) That aught to flush him???

j-takeman said:
Bank said:

Trash talk? I'll let johnny do that! After all imacman and I are buds! He seems to be MIA these days.

Wait till he hears I'm on bag 19 without opening the door! ;-) That aught to flush him???

OK, OK....enough of the preliminaries. I'm here. And no, no lady friends causing me to miss time on the forum.....just work. Been putting in some hours, and just too tired to fire-up the 'puter after gettin home at night.

Anyway, very interesting this here "battle". If Jay wins, so be it......we're buds, and he's been putting in overtime here helping all the newbies....especially the ones w/ new Enviros, it seems.

Now Jay, about that 19 bags......I just cleaned the stove after about 22 bags, and the stove didn't even break a sweat. You don't want to start THAT contest again, do you? Eric is still licking his wounds from last year. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.