1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

J1000 convection blower source?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by midfielder, Nov 25, 2012.

1. midfielder

midfielder Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NH
    Can anyone recommend a source for a convection blower for an '00 Jamestown J1000? I haven't contacted Jamestown yet to see what their price is, but I'm expecting it to be high. It's an 18" dual cross flow or transverse style unit. Web searches have yielded only a few possibilities. Thanks in advance :).

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Centurion

Centurion Member

Loc:
    Nr Albany, NY
    Midfielder, I have no advice for you on where to purchase a convection blower but I would be interested in where you order one and the price. Also, assuming a Y2K J1000 has an igniter, have you ever had to replace it? I've had my J1000 for 2 winters and it works very well. I needed something small for the area that I am heating.

Thanks
  3. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
  4. midfielder

midfielder Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NH
    Sure, will do Cent. Nope - no ignitor on this one. Was an option at the time. Looks like nothing at Grainger Smokey, though thanks for the rec. This is a dual transflow, all theirs seem to be singles...
  5. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    Call the nearest one and they will likely be able to get you in touch with a place that has them or even order one.