J1000 convection blower source?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midfielder

Feeling the Heat
Dec 17, 2011
NH
Can anyone recommend a source for a convection blower for an '00 Jamestown J1000? I haven't contacted Jamestown yet to see what their price is, but I'm expecting it to be high. It's an 18" dual cross flow or transverse style unit. Web searches have yielded only a few possibilities. Thanks in advance :).

Midfielder, I have no advice for you on where to purchase a convection blower but I would be interested in where you order one and the price. Also, assuming a Y2K J1000 has an igniter, have you ever had to replace it? I've had my J1000 for 2 winters and it works very well. I needed something small for the area that I am heating.

Thanks

Sure, will do Cent. Nope - no ignitor on this one. Was an option at the time. Looks like nothing at Grainger Smokey, though thanks for the rec. This is a dual transflow, all theirs seem to be singles...

Call the nearest one and they will likely be able to get you in touch with a place that has them or even order one.

Status
Not open for further replies.