Jihlen! Where are you? Please contact me...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
Jihlen,(Jory) please give me a reply! I have M55 question and news for you....Thanks, Bill

A Conversation may have been a better choice here.

If they dont look at the Forum for 3-30 days, they may not see this.

A conversation will send them an email immediately.

Just sayin.

Dear Bill.
This is a hearth forum, not a dating or matchmaking website.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
A Conversation may have been a better choice here.

If they dont look at the Forum for 3-30 days, they may not see this.

A conversation will send them an email immediately.

Just sayin.
...........thanks, just trying to figure out this new forum????? How the heck does one start or continue a "Conversation" versus a Post? Confusy.....

Dear Bill.
This is a hearth forum, not a dating or matchmaking website.
.thanks, just trying to figure out this new forum????? How the heck does one start or continue a "Conversation" versus a Post? Confusy.....

.thanks, just trying to figure out this new forum????? How the heck does one start or continue a "Conversation" versus a Post? Confusy.....

Click on "Inbox" in the Upper right hand corner of the screen (ritht next to Alerts).

Then click on Start new conversation. A conversation is a P.M. under the new format.

yea....M55 questions.....sure.....*wink-wink*
......................... Yeah, Wink Wink yourself! Got to love it:) Some things in life are easy.....parts of this forum on the reply side, suck!

I sent a PM to someone weeks ago and still haven't got a reply. If they don't check the forum, they won't see they have a conversation or PM, either.

I sent a PM to someone weeks ago and still haven't got a reply. If they don't check the forum, they won't see they have a conversation or PM, either.
A conversation shouod be sent directly to there email (if they have one set-up), along with the alert on your inbox. I get conversations sent directly to my email... No need to check Forum. Maybe they dont check there email?

Maybe?....I did send it to their email. I also haven't seen this individual post in quite some time now.

I have my email notification shut off.

If I don't check the forum I never know.

Don't need anymore emails.

I didn't do the Wink Wink like you, so maybe my reply won't be called sucky like yours! ;)

Thanks for the warning... But I ain't Skeered!
Think it's time to move on...Don't really care or understand why all the fuss over my trying to contact someone through a private post. The guy works for Enviro and he has some expertize with the new M55 Convection fan that could help other owners!!!! Oh Yeah, I have a sense of humor! After all, I am a die hard Red Sox fan. Bill

Think it's time to move on...Don't really care or understand why all the fuss over my trying to contact someone through a private post. The guy works for Enviro and he has some expertize with the new M55 Convection fan that could help other owners!!!! Oh Yeah, I have a sense of humor! After all, I am a die hard Red Sox fan. Bill
yea, as a Red Sox fan, would need a good sense of humor, or a darn thick skin!

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.