John Deere snow blade

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohio woodburner

Feeling the Heat
Oct 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I bought a snow blade for my JD lawn mower at Lowes for a good deal. Some one bought it an returned it and i got a steal on it. Any way after getting it mounted i noticed one part that was missing. The blade pivot rod is nowhere to be found. Seems you cant order parts for these as no one seems to know who builds them. I'm going to try to make one up. Any one here have one of these blades? Maybe you could snap a few photos for me and post them or let me know where to get parts. Thanks any help would be appreciated. JIM

I have one see what I can do.Pm me with your email and I will send them stright to there noway to post pic's today....

Attachments

• learning to drive the tracker.jpg
    learning to drive the tracker.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 216
Just sent pic. looks like a stright bolt would do the job!

Hey Jay i looked at my email and didnt recieve it I'll try back after bit Thanks

ohio woodburner said:
Hey Jay i looked at my email and didnt recieve it I'll try back after bit Thanks

The ones I sent to my email hit the spam file.

Status
Not open for further replies.