Jonsered 930

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For comparison. Thats like an MS-660 goin for $200...

I would buy it. May he a simple fix. May be a hard fix ($125 at dealer is still $325 for a Bad A$$ Saw)

Think he would take $175? Worth a shot? If its been listed long?

If I lived in ann arbor it wouldn't still be for sale. Like Dex said, take some cash and go look at it. Make him an offer.

On the flooding, it probably just needs the carb kit he has installed. Leaking diaphram or maybe he had the carb apart already and messed up the order of reassembly. That will cause a flooding saw (don't ask how I know).

If it was within 75 miles of me,I'd grab it.

Hell, looks like he might even have the parts to fix it included in the deal. Get on it!

I'll give him a call when I get back into town tomorrow.

After finding the specs, I'm not sure how much I would use it. I think my 7900 Dolmar is a bit more practical. Might be fun to play with, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.