Hi everybody, first post for me. I've been reading for a while but I have a question I can't find an answer to. I have a Jutul 118 B UL stove that I bought used and I'm getting it back into usable condition. I sandblasted/wire wheeled the outside and repainted it, replaced the top and door gaskets. It looks very nice now. I lit a fire in it out in the driveway to burn off the fumes and noticed smoke coming out of many of the joints. I didn't want to break the whole thing down and re seal it but I have no choice now. Anyway, It's all apart now, and I only broke one bolt! I've cleaned up all the joints and I'm ready to re assemble it which brings me to my question, it almost looks like there should be rope in the joints by the way they fit each other but there was none when I took it apart. I have plenty of cement to seal it up with but I don't want to put it back together and find out it should have had gaskets. If anybody has had one of these apart and can shine some light on the matter, I'd be very grateful. Thanks. Edit, I think this stove has been apart before. It looks like someone attempted to re seal it in the past.