Jotul C450 1 year old

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslinger

Feb 16, 2009
southern ill
Found a Jotul C450 that's 1 year old at my local dealer. Checked it out and seals, welds, gaskets are all tight. It passed the paper test (paper in the door to check tightness of door) Glass and firebrick are dirty indicating dirty burns by previous owner but everything looks solid, no signs of overfiring. Price is $1250. Sounds pretty good to me as I am looking to upgrade inserts from a Regency I1200 that has a 1.4 cu ft firebox. Don't know if they were 24/7 burners or weekend and evening warriors like me.
Thoughts or advice.

good price get it!

That's a great deal and a beautiful insert. If it will fit, sounds like a nice upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.