Jotul F3 Ashpan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky21

Dec 19, 2005
We are (finally) going to use the Jotul F3 that we inherited from a neighbor in a log cabin we are building in PA. I just noticed it does not have an ashpan and I would like to add one. I'm having problems getting any information on ordering parts for the stove. I can't seem to find anyone locally that deals in Jotuls and the manual is not a help. I've also searched the archives here with no luck.

Can anyone here tell me exactly what I need to order and where I might be able to find it?

TIA

Mike

If you have an original F3 you can't put an ash pan on it because it does not have the drop thru grate for it. If you have an F3 CB then it came with an ash pan originally and you can install a replacement.

In honor of Craig's requirement of not being overly commercial, send me a private message for the one new assembly we have left. If you have a hundred and fifty on hand that is.

bruce,

we're building in NE PA, Luzerne Co.

BrotherBart,

pm sent.

Thanks,

Mike

Did i read and understand that correct ? $150 for an ash pan ? Just the ash pan ?

Roospike said:
Did i read and understand that correct ? $150 for an ash pan ? Just the ash pan ?

Ash pan, ash pan housing, cast iron housing door, gaskets, hardware and stove tool for opening and closing the housing door and lifting out the ashpan.

Status
Not open for further replies.